Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stop and Go Penalty for Walsh

Yeah, that's right. I'm imposing a penalty on myself. What for you ask? Well, for not blogging. So, I'm coming in, taking on fresh sneakers and topping off the tank. But, in my defense, it has been a rather hectic month. Here's a quick recap...

I've been in three weddings since late June. No, not just as a guest, but in the wedding party. What can I say, I'm a popular guy! Not to mention, my wife Ashley and I are about two laps away from purchasing our first house. (Very involved...I could start my own "first time home buyers" blog.)

Anyway, enough about me, really. The weddings were a blast. Congrats to my wife's sister Maren and husband, Ben. They are the best! 

My brother Andrew and his wife Liz tied the knot in late June. This wedding awesome, great food and a round of golf at Wachusett C.C. 

And finally, my good friends Tom and Heather celebrated in victory circle earlier this month. You may know them from Stafford Speedway. Tom and Heather race go-carts at the track every Monday. In fact, my sources tell me that they had their first marital spat after Heather spun Tom coming off of turn 4! 

Best of luck to all the newlyweds! May your tank always be full and your tires fresh!

No comments: